In order to make your purchase from tocotovintage.com you only have to follow these steps:
1. Choose the section
2. Visualise the product/s you are interested in. Click on the image for a larger photograph that shows
the details of the products, the composition, available sizes reference number and price.
3. Select a garment and add it to your shopping cart. You can continue shopping or make your order.
4. If you want to continue shopping, repeat the process but if you wish to make your order, please, start
the process to register as a client
5. Once you have registered your data you will have created “My account”. Confirm that all your details are correct and press “confirm”.“confirmar”.
6. When making your purchase please indicate your details and the delivery details for the garment/garments.
7. Select your payment method: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, American Express, bank transfer or Pay Pal.
8. Confirm your order and make your payment.
9. When we receive your order and payment has been verified, you will receive an automatic email
confirming your purchase which will include : your order number and details of your purchase. This confirmation will also appear on screen. We recommend that you print or download either of these notifications in case any consultation is needed at a later date.
10. If you need to contact us, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Form of payment
The following forms of payment are available to you: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, American Express, bank transfer or Pay Pal.
The details for making payment by bank transfer are:
Tocotó Group S.L.
Account number/IBAN: ES92 0081 0016 1200 0205 2817
BIC (Swift Code): BSAB ESBB
In order to make the bank transfer correctly, please introduce the order number into the “concept” field and your name and surname into the “issuer” field.
Please make the bank transfer within the shortest time possible. If, after seven days, we have not received payment, the products reserved in your order will return directly to being available on our online shop.
If your credit card payment is rejected
Your credit card may be rejected for the following reasons:
– Your card may have expired. Check that your card does not exceed the validity date.
– It may be that you have reached your card’s limit. Check with your bank that you have not exceeded your purchasing limit.
– The data may not be correct. Check that you have correctly filled out all the necessary fields.
How to obtain an invoice in your company’s name
You only have to check the “company” option in the personal details section and fill in the fiscal data required.
It is not possible to request a Tax-free purchase as this is only available in shops and you transport the objects yourself.
Security of credit card payments
The security of your credit card payments is guaranteed: the data is transmitted in encrypted form . Payment by Visa and MasterCard is only accepted through SEC (Secure Electronic Commerce).
After checking that the card adheres to the SEC system, the system contacts the issuing bank to allow the cardholder to verify the purchase. When the bank has confirmed authenticity, the amount is charged to the card. If this is not the case the order is cancelled.
ABOUT THE ONLINE SHOP
Recover your password
If you have forgotten your password, you can restore it easily:
– In the “my account” section you will find a link saying “Have you forgotten your password”
– When you click on this link you go to a screen which asks you to send us your email address.
– You will receive a link in your email in-box that will send you to a screen to restore your password.
– Once you are on the “restore password” screen, you only have to enter it again and when you click on “send” this password will be registered.
The navigation languages on this online shop are Spanish and English
When a product is out of stock it will be restocked as soon as possible. In the case that there is no more stock of a product it will be removed from the online shop.
Confirmation of orders made
In the case that you should receive a defective article contact us through email@example.com or by telephone at +34 937311361.
State of your order
You can consult the state of your order by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your name and the order number..
Removing an article from your order
You can remove any article from your order from the shopping cart before making your purchase and payment. If you have not completed your purchase, an article can be removed.
Cancelation of your order
On the page “My account” you can consult your list of purchases. From here you can cancel your order.
In the case that you should receive a defective article contact us through email@example.com or by telephone at +34 937311361
If at any time you were to receive an unsolicited article with your order, contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +34 937311361 to resolve the situation.
Telephone: +34 937311361
Customer service hours : Monday to Friday from 09:00h to 14:00h
Exchanges and returns
If you wish to exchange one garment for another, contact us through email@example.com and we will co-ordinate the exchange.
When the article has been received and its condition checked, the product which you wish to receive in exchange will be shipped.
Deadline for exchanges
The time limit for any exchange is 10 days from the date of the order reception.
To return an article:
If you wish to return a garment, contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org and we will co-ordinate the returnment.
Remember that the garments have to be in perfect condition and with the original tickets (essential for their return).
Deadline for returns:
The time limit for any exchange is 10 days from the date of reception of your order.
Cost of returns:
Tocotó Group SL does not apply any additional cost to returns, as well as the shipping costs will not be refunded.
Refunds for returns:
At Tocotó Group SL we verify the reception of the garment or garments returned (the articles have to be in perfect condition with all original labels, together with the purchase receipt).
Once a return has been verified:
1) You will receive a confirmation email indicating the amount of the refund which will be credited to you and the request of your account number confirmation to proceed to the refund.
2) You will receive the refund for the import of the return garments within a few days.
How to proceed if the amount of the refund is incorrect:
Contact us through email@example.com and we will resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
Tocotó Group SL reserves the right to refuse returns communicated or delivered outside the deadlines stated or if the garments are not in the same condition as they were sent.
DELIVERY AND COSTS
The shipping cost of your order will be automatically calculated depending on your location. If your country is not listed, please, contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery costs are free for orders of or above 100€ for the Peninsula (including the Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla), and for an order of or above 200€ for Europe.
*Delivery for the Peninsula and Balearic Islands through the parcel service TNT
**Delivery for Ceuta, Melilla and the Canary Islands through Post Office parcel delivery.
***Delivery to the rest of Europe and the worl through TNT
****Delivery to Middle East, America and rest of the world through Post Office parcel delivery.
Where to receive your order
You can receive your order at the address that you choose (Home, work etc. Never through a Post Office Box No. ).
Please bear in mind that the delivery address always has to coincide with the country of purchase.
The delivery times depend on the type of delivery and the destination country for the order. Standard deliveries for the Peninsula, Balearic Islands between 2 and 3 working days (except Ceuta, Melilla and the Canary Islands). For Europe between 5 and 7 working days. And between 10 and 20 working days for the rest of the world.
How to check the status of your order online
Consult us through email@example.com giving us your name and order number and we will inform you of the status of your order.
Process for delivery of order:
We will send you a delivery confirmation email, when your order is about to leave our warehouse.
The prices shown on this web site are shown in the currency of the country of origin of the order and include taxes.
In accordance with the existing legislation, Tocotó Vintage SL is obliged to add VAT to all orders with delivery addresses within countries of the European Union.
For orders with delivery destinations outside the EU, no community VAT will be applied given that they are exempt.
Once the order for purchase has been filled out, and before making payment for the order, a final summary identifying the article/s purchased and their final price will be issued (including the taxes and transport costs applicable).
Can I ask for tax free purchase?
No. This is not possible given that Tax Free purchases can only be applied to products that are bought in shops and that are transported by the buyer.